Skip to main content

Review Detail

3.5 1 0.5
Huge Indoor/Outdoor Space and Delicious Food
Rating

I have very mixed feelings about Brick House. First, the positives: The space itself is really great. The decor is really simple and there is plenty of seating both indoors or outside. During the colder months there are fire pits and fires going in the fireplace. Everything about the way this place looks is pretty awesome. There are even TVs for anyone who would like to watch the game. The food is really good. Everything on the menu sounds really good. You probably can't go wrong with any of them. They offer appetizers, burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, etc. The drink menu has a very respectable and extensive list of beers, and if you are going with a large group of friends, you can order a huge beer bong. At night, the place has a very upbeat energy about it, so it is a lot of fun.

All of that being said, the negatives were kind of major ones for me. One is the way that the waitresses are dressed. Almost everyone I saw had extremely low cut jeans that exposed their lower back tattoos. It almost seemed like this tattoo was a requirement for being hired. The clothing was pretty skimpy and you received trading cards featuring your server, which was really weird and kind of creepy to me, but I am sure there are lots of people that think that is awesome. Personally, I feel a little uncomfortable in a place where the servers wear so little and sex appeal is so obviously played up, but I am also not the demographic that this place caters to.

The best way to sum it up is: The Brick House is a much nicer version of Hooters that has great food, a large drink menu, and really wonderful indoor/outdoor spaces. Unfortunately, there is something very "dudebro" about this place; even the logo looks like it was designed by Affliction.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0