Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Bars & Pubs
Small, Pleasant Restaurant in New Town
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

Padavan's NY is a small restaurant or bar/grill located in New Town which is in St. Charles County, Missouri. I wasn't sure what to call the place since they do serve meals to kids under the age of 21. In fact, there were several tables with teens eating during our visit at about 5PM on a Saturday. The one-room, indoor area is somewhat smallish but they also have an outdoor fenced-in patio area plus outdoor seating around sand volleyball courts in front of the establishment.

We ordered hamburgers and fries. They have a variety of sandwiches and pizza (i.e. pub food). I also saw an employee preparing a box of pizza for carry out. The taste of the food at Padavan's NY was fine but the hamburger patties were somewhat on the small side (smaller than the width of the buns) and on the dry side. We found the French fries to be somewhat different as they seemed to have been dipped in batter before frying. We liked them.

The bar counter at Padavan's NY seats about 12 patrons. There were six taps including beers such as Bass, Guinness, Bud Light, and Blue Moon. There were posters advertising Bud Light pitchers anytime for $6.00. Around the room were 4 flat screen TVs, 2 dart boards, and a projection screen which wasn't on during our visit. The ventilation was very strong and the restroom was modern.

Overall, we found Padavan's NY to be a pleasant place for a simple meal. But I'd suggest some bigger, juicier burger patties.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0