Skip to main content

Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Great Rooftop Indoor/Outdoor Bar in Downtown St. Louis
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

We visited Three Sixty (360) on the top of the Hilton Saint Louis at the Ballpark on a warm weekday, summer evening. To get there from the lobby, you take one of the elevators to the top of the Hilton which is its 26th floor. The elevator is somewhat confusing as you must key in your floor request from a touch pad outside of the elevator. There is no way from inside the elevator to select any floors.

When we arrived at the Three Sixty (360) bar named for its 360-degree view of St. Louis' downtown, it was somewhat like arriving at a disco as the music was pounding out quite loud in disco style. The Three Sixty is divided into indoor and outdoor seating areas with the indoor getting slightly more seating as it can be used year-round. The indoor area has a high ceiling with floor-to-ceiling glass giving you excellent panoramic views of the downtown. The outdoor area has a great view looking down into Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. We sat outside to enjoy the nice weather.

The outside area of Three Sixty (360) has thick glass panes which fence you into the area but allow panoramic views of the downtown. Running along the panes is a continuous small counter to place your drink on if you are a standing customer. In the middle of the outdoors is a central bar that had an under-lit counter top. There are also wooden tables and stools, booths, plus some couches. On the interior wall there were 3 flat screen TVs. I imagine that on game days, you can watch the play-by-play of the Cardinals while also gazing down into the stadium. That must be fun!

I would guess that most customers were in the 30-50s age bracket. I would also guess that the majority were staying at the hotel although I'm sure there were a fair share of locals. I saw a private indoor room that was being used employees of Anheuser-Busch. There were quite a few glassed-in rooms that appeared one can reserve or use for small groups.

For the guys, the waitresses at Three Sixty (360) wore very short one-piece, sleeveless black dresses. Our server was a cute young lady named Mila. She checked on our drinks frequently and she always had a smile for her customers. She was excellent.

Parking can be an issue in downtown St. Louis. We spoke with a doorman who told us that garage parking was $5 except when there were Cardinal baseball games and then the rate was $20. They do have valet parking for an additional fee. Our visit was on a weekday when there was no baseball game and we found street parking on Market Street right next to the hotel.

We really enjoyed our visit to the Three Sixty @ Hilton Saint Louis at the Ballpark and definitely plan to return. This is a great addition to the downtown.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0