Skip to main content

Review Detail

3.5 2 0.5
Darts Central Off Highway 94
Rating

94 Bistro Sports Bar and Grill is an interesting place. The thing you notice immediately is the incredible number of darts boards inside. One side of the bar area looks like the darts equivalent of a bowling alley- twenty or so darts boards all lined up. I've never seen anything like it before. The bar itself is small and U-shaped, but it creates a more intimate setting that contrasts the large open area for playing darts.

This place is all about darts. If you like the game, then you would enjoy this place. Leagues are listed on the walls. There is also a pool table, if that is more your thing.

94 Bistro is smoking and carries five beers on tap. The bar area is pretty dark and the decor isn't great. This is not a fancy place. My biggest complaint is the condition of the restroom. It was very dingy and one of the stalls had a one-inch gap through which other people could see you. It was pretty awful.

This is a good place to play darts, however most of the boards are for hard-tipped darts, so you should bring your own. I believe there are a few electronic boards as well for people who aren't so serious/have no idea how to keep score. 94 Bistro is an okay place, but I won't be going back. It lacks any kind of draw.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0