Skip to main content

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Two Shamrocks is an Excellent Place to Relax and Eat!
Rating

Two Shamrocks Pub is wonderful. I am really excited about having found this place! It is one of the nicest pubs in the area; definitely in the top three. However, Two Shamrocks is the clear winner when it comes to interior design and ambiance. The interior is very elegant and simple, yet the atmosphere projected by the low lighting and thoughtful design creates a very relaxing environment. The menu has a nice variety of options and the food is delicious. I went on an off-night, so there were $2 draught domestics. Two Shamrocks carries craft beer as well, so there is something for every taste and price range. A note for smokers/those who like the outdoors: Two Shamrock's has a patio license, so you can also enjoy your drinks and food outside on the patio area in front. Tigers fans would like that the pub caters to Mizzou games and shows them on the several flatscreens in the room, but I would not consider this a sports bar. Two Shamrocks is a lovely pub and the perfect place to spend a quiet night out with friends, family, or a significant other. Thinking about it now is making me want to go back!
Was this review helpful? 0 0