Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Bars & Pubs
Like the Facility but Beer is Pricey
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

I've never been to a Syberg's before so I did not know what to expect. We arrived at around 11PM on a Tuesday night and the bar was virtually empty. After sitting down we noted that the beer menu did not have any prices! So, putting 2+2 together, we correctly surmised that no published prices and few customers means high drink prices. Indeed, there were no drink specials that evening.

The bar decor at Syberg's is visually quite interesting with around 15 flat screen TVs, neon signs, and a lot of framed photo memorabilia on the walls. There is a lot of "eye candy" to take in. The bar counter seats about 14 customers. There was a TouchTunes juke box and the music volume was perfect for me. You could hold a normal conversation while still making out every word of the song lyrics. Also, the restroom was modern and neat. Our bartender was cheerful and took care of us very well.

With beer prices that are somewhat on the high side but restaurant prices that are more reasonable, I imagine I'll probably return to Syberg's to check out the food but will pass on the bar unless it is a Monday or Sunday when they have some drink specials. I did give them a pretty high rating because I did like the facility and our server. But Syberg's could have rated higher if their drink prices were better including some kind of drink special to attract customers this early in the week to an otherwise nearly deserted, but nice facility.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0