Skip to main content

Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Nice, secluded, sustainable micro brewery
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

For our visit to 4 Hands Brewing Company, we parked in an open parking lot just across the street from the brewery. This looks like a pretty safe area and there was plenty of parking. During our visit, there were tables setup on the sidewalk although we opted to sit indoors.

I was the non-drinker of our party so I can't speak of the brewery's beer tastes at 4 Hands Brewing Company. But I can say that I liked this place which is built in an old brick warehouse or small factory building with high ceilings. There is a large glass wall through which you can peer into the brewery workings from one corner of the bar.

I would characterize 4 Hands Brewing Company as "minimalist, arty." The decor is very simple (almost Spartan) but everything is well-made from sustainable materials. The restrooms were also in that same theme and above average. The patrons were about 60/40 guys to girls but that is a pretty good ratio for a micro brewery. I would say that most of the people were in their late 20's to early 30's and neatly dressed. The music was not too loud for conversation which we appreciated.

4 Hands Brewing Company had pints of their own beers. My cola was in a can served with a pint glass and plenty of ice. There was a wall menu with small plate items but not regular meal service. Everyone enjoyed our visit and their craft beer. We would definitely return. I also noticed on 4 Hands Brewing Company's website that they offer tours of the brewery facility on Saturdays.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0