Skip to main content

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Bars & Pubs
Overall, pretty decent
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

Located in a small strip mall right next to St. Louis Community College, Wildwood Pub & Grill appears aimed at the family in general. It is fairly new. I saw a beverage glass indicating they've been open since 2008.

We sat at the bar counter where our bartender, Mandy, was excellent. She checked on us often and always had a smile. We both enjoyed the burgers and I enjoyed my encrusted fries. But my spouse was not thrilled with the coleslaw side. We were ordering from the low end of the menu which also offered much pricier meals including steaks.

Above the bar back were 2 flat screen TVs with a Cardinals baseball game playing. I saw 16 beer taps. Outdoors, there is a pleasant patio area that has tables with umbrellas. The restrooms where above average and would perhaps get a B rating.

Wildwood Pub & Grill has a separate dining area from the bar. We also saw people picking up carryout orders at the bar. Additionally, there are indoor golf simulators with four large screen projection alcoves in a separate room off of the bar area. There was no one using them during our visit. The entire indoors is non-smoking.

Overall, Wildwood Pub & Grill is a pretty nice place and the female servers all seemed nice. However, the place just doesn't have a lot of character to me. But since there aren't a lot of other pubs in the area you might want to check them out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0