Skip to main content

Review Detail

3.5 1 0.5
Bars & Pubs
Neater than Expected
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

I've passed by this bar many times on the way to elsewhere and have always wanted to check it out. It is located at the intersection of local Highway T and Highway D south of the town of Foristell, Missouri. We stopped by on a Thursday afternoon when there were about 10 customers inside.

I was expecting a biker bar as there were two Harleys outside. I guess that is what this is but it also attracted working folk from the surrounding rural community on this weekday afternoon.

The bar was quite smokey. The interior, although aging, is quite neat. Everything was in place. So were the restrooms. Inside there was a bar, tables, one pool table, an ATM, and a TouchTunes machine. Out back is a pavilion with about 10 picnic tables.

One thing that I particularly liked is that all prices included tax. They had about 12+ types of bottled beer (no taps) at $3 each and a cola was $1.75 with free refills. So knock off about 8% tax and those prices are even cheaper. Indeed, their food menu also looked inexpensive. We were also told that on Wednesdays bottles of Natural Lite are $1.50.

If it weren't for the smoke, we'd probably consider visiting again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0