Skip to main content

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Bars & Pubs
Nice!
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

We stopped in at The Schlafly Tap Room for an early dinner on a Sunday evening. I had their Cuban Sandwich which I liked a lot and my wife had their Fish & Chips plate which tasted good but included only one small whitefish filet which was somewhat disappointing. All of their own draft pints of beer were $5.

Besides the main restaurant area, there was a small outdoors area plus an indoor bar area with a stage.

We enjoyed the atmosphere of this older building and food tastes were good. Our server was also very good. A solo guitarist was playing which added to the ambiance. We would definitely like to return.

Our only other issue is that the restrooms, although modern, were obviously not being patrolled often as there was toilet paper littered on the floors of both restrooms.

As mentioned, we visited on a Sunday evening. Since they have their own large, private parking lot, parking was no issue. There is also metered (free on Sunday) street parking. There is handicap access via the parking lot entrance.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0