Skip to main content

Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Expansive grounds and good beer
Rating

Members of the Busch Family of Anheuser-Busch fame, have come together to create this local craft brewery just south of the Winghaven exit of Highway 40-61 in St. Charles County.

The facility, though currently small, is located on expansive acreage that once hosted a polo field. This countryside location is more like what you would expect at a winery. With dozens of acres that they can utilize, this Busch Family Brewing and Distilling is likely assured a great future.

The draft beers are good (so I'm told by my drinking spouse) and are not all that expensive. I would say that the food is rather pricey. But we've gone there several times just for the ambience and (her) beers. They do sell bottles of soft drinks and iced tea.

The venue is very family friendly. Children are most welcome and there is a pond plus a fenced area for Alpacas (or are they Llamas?). The kids seem to run all over the area below the hill upon which the facility is located.

The facility is well-built and can be easily expanded in the future. All of the employees that I've encountered have been excellent and very polite. I might add that the same is true of the clientele I've also encountered here. Check it out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0