Skip to main content

Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

4.5 1 0.5
Fast Foods
A popular new Chinese restaurant at Lake St. Louis
Rating

This Panda Express outlet appears to be rather popular. We visited at about 5:30 PM on a weekday and noted that the drive through line was pretty long. We decided to eat-in.

This restaurant is the kind where you pick several items that you can view at a counter and an employee puts your selected items on a plate and tray for you. There is a separate self-service soft drink dispenser.

I had an order of Beijing Beef and Black Pepper Chicken with a side of Chow Mein for $6.90. A medium fountain drink was $1.90. Overall, the meal had a light, fresh taste. I would categorize the food as a modern fusion style of cooking that appeared quite healthy. The service was fast and we found the employees to be both polite and friendly.

This Panda Express facility was built just a few months ago so everything is fresh and modern looking. The tables also were clean during our visit. I don't have any negatives to say about this Panda Express as long as you like the modern, fusion style food that the chain offers. We'll be sure to visit it again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0