Skip to main content

Login or Join

Sign In or Join

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Enjoyed drinks outside next to the course
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

We stopped by the Landings at Spirit Golf Club so that I could get a look at the course and facilities. My spouse has played here but I have not so my comments will be limited to what I saw around the clubhouse.

Our visit was on a late weekday afternoon in August. There were not a lot of players at that time. Most had finished up their games by then. There were a few golfers in the clubhouse. There was no one attending the bar except from the pro shop. The weather was so nice that sat outdoors behind the clubhouse near the course. During our visit, there was a large tent near where we were sitting that looked like it had recently been used for some outdoor function.

There is a driving range at the Landings at Spirit Golf Club and we saw a ball dispenser that gave you range balls. The golf carts that I saw/heard were gas driven. The course is located in Chesterfield Valley right next to Spirit of Saint Louis Airport. So don't expect total peace and quiet here. But I really didn't mind the occasional takeoff and landing. The course, however, is very flat. It looked to be in good shape.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0