Skip to main content

Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Restaurants
Fun Bar with Bowling on the Loop - Open Late!
(Updated: May 24, 2012)
Rating

I think the majority of the time that I am in the Loop, I eventually end up at Pin-Up Bowl. This is for two reasons- one, I like the place and two, it is open late (3am). Bars further to the west have to close at 130am, so there is usually a mass exodus down Delmar to places that are still open. When planning a night, this is a good thing to keep in mind.

Pin-Up Bowl is a nice bar with plenty to offer. There are a lot of drink options and they have some really good specialty cocktails. Also, they serve a good selection of food and their pizzas are wonderful for sharing. Bowling here is always fun, but most people just go to Pin-Up to drink. They are a little pushy when it gets close to closing time, so it is good to leave before they start yelling. Nobody ever seems to want to leave. Pin-Up Bowl always has a good vide, and in my opinion, it is one of the best bars to go in the Loop.

Note: Pin-Up Bowl is 21 and up, so if you are underage, you cannot enter, even if you just want to go bowling. This place is primarily a bar.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0