Skip to main content

Review Detail

3.8 1 0.5
Mexican Restaurant Overlooking the Lake!
Rating

El Maguey on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard is my favorite location in this chain. I have been to a handful of them in the area, and this one is hands-down the best. The interior of the restaurant has that signature "Mexican" look to it, unlike some locations that feature Disney characters or other out-of-place decor. There is a large bar area where you can eat or enjoy a Margarita. The servers that I have had were all very nice. I can't really tell a huge difference in the quality/taste of food among the different locations, but that is not the reason why I like going to this location the best.

The highlight of this El Maguey is the outdoor seating. There is a deck outside where you can enjoy your meal and lookout over the lake. It is the only restaurant in Lake Saint Louis that I know of that offers this. They have umbrellas, so you can stay in the shade and enjoy the view.

If you are in the mood for Mexican food, you should check out El Maguey on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. It is the best!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0