Skip to main content

Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Restaurants
Tasty Thai in Webster Groves
Rating

Tei Too is a nice little restaurant located in Webster Groves. While I consider this place to be a Thai restaurant, it serves a mix of different types of Asian food. Curry, stir-fry, Pad Thai, and Yaki Soba are a few of the options. Total, there are at least forty listed on the menu and that is not taking into account that many dishes can be served with various types of meat or tofu. Tei Too is great for both vegetarians and carnivores alike.

The interior is simple and neat. There are booths and tables- at least one of which can accommodate maybe six people or so. The staff are very nice and courteous. I usually get the Green Curry and it is very good. A little sweet, but that can be toned down with some spice- found on the table. The amount of food that you get is pretty large. I always end up taking leftovers home.

Tei Too is a great place to go with friends, family, or coworkers, but I don't mind going there alone either. The atmosphere is comfortable and there are plenty of foods to try. Even with picky eaters, you can find something you will like!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0