Skip to main content

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Restaurants
Enjoyed their Thai cuisine
(Updated: October 25, 2021)
Rating

We happened upon China King for lunch while driving in the area. We assumed that it was a simple Chinese restaurant from the name. However, they have an extensive menu including Chinese, Thai, and Japanese cuisines. While we were there, I noticed more people were coming in for carryout than eat-in.

The restaurant is not very large. It has several booths and a number of normal table settings. There is also a small sushi counter with 3 chairs. On the walls, there are 2 flatscreen TVs. Although the restaurant is showing it's age, the owners are keeping it very neat and clean.

China King has lunch specials. We decided to try their Thai cuisine. I had their Thai lunch special (I chose Pad Thai) which included your choice of a Thai coconut milk soup or an egg roll. I chose the Thai soup. My spouse had Lemon Grass with Shrimp for the same lunch deal.

The tastes were not all that special, but this is fast-casual food. However, we both enjoyed our meals and found the portions to be quite generous. We also found the staff to be friendly. This appears to be a family-run operation.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0